Vacature - Lead Electrical Engineer
Dutch industry no longer solely consists of machines, but is characterized by creativity, intelligence, and guts. Do you want to be part of interesting and challenging technology? Then we are looking for you as Lead Electrical Engineer at FMI ImProvia in Best!
Your duties as a Lead Electrical Engineer will include:
- Properly interpret the wishes and requirements of potential clients and recognize the technical bottlenecks (and the resulting consequences). You are also responsible for the quality of all designs and drawings within the design team.
- Ensure that the existing specifications and technical data within the design team are correctly defined and interpreted.
- Dividing engineering and drafting capabilities within the team. You are able to set up an engineering process in independently. You work out the concept and specify the equipment to be used. You also take care of the documentation.
- You are able to work with deadlines, financially and planning.
- Maintain contact with clients, suppliers, consultancy, engineering and architectural firms and inspection bodies.
As Lead Electrical Engineer you recognize yourself in the following:
- You have a completed a Bachelor Degree specializing in Electrical Engineering, Industry, Automation or Mechatronics.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as an Engineer in which you have experience with design, detailing and evaluation of multidisciplinary systems.
- Experience with E-plan is a plus.
- Knowledge of low, medium, or high voltage is an advantage.
- Experience in industry and/or infrastructure.
- Willing to work on at a project environment
- Creative, innovative, customer-oriented, and flexible.
What do you get as Electrical Engineer:
- A salary up to € 5,500, - gross per month based on full-time employment
- The possibility of a permanent contract;
- A lot of guidance to realize your personal learning goals together;
- A personal training budget;
- Clear and transparent career paths where your ambition is central;
- An informal organization where we have a drink together and no suits are present;
- At least four knowledge sessions per year where current topics are discussed by internal professionals and guest speakers;
- Vitality budget of € 200 per year;
- Good pension scheme and a personal pension interview;
- Many activities with your colleagues such as BBQs, pub quizzes, cycling tours, drinks parties, ski trips, marathons, etc;
- A balloon ride, together we lift your career.
Why work at FMI ImProvia?
FMI ImProvia looks beyond the question of the client. Because only then can we use technology as intelligently as possible and come up with solutions that can propel a business to great heights. Ingenious ideas that we convert into a technical architecture. Ready for tomorrow. Because we build the future today!
With multiple offices and specialties, we offer a lot of variety to our Electrical Engineers. We work for great clients, but also have internal projects for the other companies within our group (ExRobotics, FMI, ÆVO & 21Group). As Electrical Engineer you are involved from design to realization of projects. There is much room for personal development and attention to vitality. But above all we believe in the power of cooperation. Thinking together, developing together and celebrating together!
Are you ready for this new challenge as Lead Electrical Engineer at FMI ImProvia and are you curious about what you can achieve in your career? Then apply immediately by using the application button.
If you have any questions after reading the vacancy, please contact Sanne Gebre at 06 5533 4517 or by mail at solliciteren@FMI-ImProvia.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from CVs that are unsolicited from employment and secondment agencies.